PreventionLink is a free program to help you prevent chronic diseases and improve your health if you have diabetes, high blood pressure, or high cholesterol.
Your primary care doctor determines if you are eligible to join a PreventionLink program and refers you to the appropriate program within PreventionLink. PreventionLink expects all enrolled participants to attend and participate in all sessions. PreventionLink will work closely with your doctor to connect you to our trusted network of physicians, nurses, and specialists. Our mission is to link you with the right kind of care and programs and advise you on how to live a longer, healthier life.
PreventionLink can help transform your well-being.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Medication Therapy Management
- National Diabetes Prevention Program
- Telehealth National Diabetes Prevention Program
- Telehealth Diabetes Self-Management Education and Support
- Mobile App for Hypertension (High Blood Pressure) and Cholesterol Management