Here are the partner organizations involved in the PreventionLink of Southern Maryland program.
- Prince George’s County Health Department
- Calvert County Health Department
- Charles County Department of Health
- St. Mary’s County Health Department
- Chesapeake Regional Information System for our Patients
- Dasidual Management Services LLC
- Health Quality Innovators
- HealthCare Dynamics International
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Laurine Thomas, PhD
- Maryland Department of Health
- Maryland Rural Health Association
- MedStar St. Mary’s Hospital AccessHealth
- National Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP) lifestyle change programs
- P3 Pharmacist Network
- Prince George’s Healthcare Alliance, Inc.
- Totally Linking Care in Maryland (TLC-MD)
- University of Maryland, School of Public Health, Horowitz Center for Health Literacy
If you are a provider, visit our Become a Provider page to learn more.