Thanksgiving is a time to celebrate with family and friends. But it can also be a time where diabetics have to be careful about what they eat. There are lots of delicious foods at Thanksgiving, but not all of them
Here are a few tips on how to eat healthy during the holidays:
1. Stick to lean proteins like turkey or ham.
2. Avoid processed foods and sugary snacks.
3. Choose healthy side dishes like roasted vegetables or quinoa salad.
4. Drink plenty of water and avoid sugary drinks.
5. Make sure you get enough exercise in the days leading up to Thanksgiving.
Following these tips will help you have a safe and healthy holiday!
Find more healthy holiday tips and ideas like these at DiabetesFoodHub.org.